- 60 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 30 g soy sauce
- 60 g crunchy peanut butter
- 4 pieces chicken thighs, skin off
- 20 g honey
Preheat oven to 180 C. Combine Chilli, honey and Soy sauce with peanut butter in TMX bowl and saute for 2-3 minutes on Varoma temp speed 1.
Mix chicken with sauce by placing into the TMX bowl on reverse speed soft and leave to marinade for as long as possible.
PLace chicken in an oven proof dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Serve with salad or rice.
For those with nut allergies use sunflower seed spread in place of the peanut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Pork Bun
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Breakfast Banana Smoothie
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Choc, Berrie, banana smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake dip
- Rice Bubble Bars
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Gunnadoo' Anzac-inspired Bliss balls