- 60 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 30 g soy sauce
- 60 g crunchy peanut butter
- 4 pieces chicken thighs, skin off
- 20 g honey
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 C. Combine Chilli, honey and Soy sauce with peanut butter in TMX bowl and saute for 2-3 minutes on Varoma temp speed 1.
Mix chicken with sauce by placing into the TMX bowl on reverse speed soft and leave to marinade for as long as possible.
PLace chicken in an oven proof dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Serve with salad or rice.
For those with nut allergies use sunflower seed spread in place of the peanut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet As Pad Thai
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Twice Cooked Asian Style Pork Belly
- Healthy Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles or Pasta
- Penang Chicken Curry
- Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Satay Sauce
- Choc-Coconut Balls (bounty balls)
- Cold and Flu Remedy
- Paleo Pumpkin Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Macadamia and Banana Smoothie - Adapted from Pete Evans Family Favourites
- Chia seed, apple & cinnamon muffins