THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams chicken, Cubed (Breast or Thigh)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 small piece ginger, thumbsize
- 2 spring onions
- pinch ground pepper
- 1 /2 tbsp fish sauce
- 780 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 1 pod star anise
- 1 heaped teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 dashes fish sauce
- 1 bunch Pak Choy or other asian green
- 1/4 package Angel Hair pasta or Vermicelli Noodles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chilli, garlic, spring onions, ginger and coriander into bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 7
Add chicken, fish sauce and pepper and mince 10-15 secs/speed 10 (or until desired consistency is reached)
Roll into plum-sized balls and place into Varoma dish and tray
Clean and dry the mixing bowl.
Add 780gms of water to bowl, with Vegetable stock paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, star anise and brown sugar.
Place Varoma on bowl and cook 15mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Turn meatballs in Varoma (to ensure even cooking), add Pak Choy and Angel Hair pasta to the bowl and cook for a further 5mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Place meatballs in a bowl, pour over broth with vegetables and noodles and garnish with a little extra coriander and chilli.
Accessories you need
For a little more 'kick' add some chilli to the broth in step 5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce