THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 cm fresh horseradish, peeled
- 300 g cabbage, roughly cut
- 100 g carrot, roughly cut
- 1 Medium Green apple, cut in quarters
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 bunches parsley and mint
- 2 tablespoons TM mayonnaise
- 100 g glass noodles
- 500 g corned beef, cooked, cut into chunks
8Recipe is created for
Simmer corned beef on the stove, (30min for every 500g)
Soak glass noodles in a bowl of hot water. When they are soft, strain through basket and place in serving dish.
Place peeled horseradish unto TM bowl, and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 9.
Scrape down the sides with spatula.
Add coleslaw ingredients, including herbs and mayonnaise.Chop for 4-5 seconds on Speed 4.
Add coleslaw to glass noodles.
Place corned beef, cut into large chunks in TM bowl. Set dial to closed lid position and pulse on Turbo 1-2 seconds.
Add shredded beef to salad and mix through lightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry