THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 cm fresh horseradish, peeled
- 300 g cabbage, roughly cut
- 100 g carrot, roughly cut
- 1 Medium Green apple, cut in quarters
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 bunches parsley and mint
- 2 tablespoons TM mayonnaise
- 100 g glass noodles
- 500 g corned beef, cooked, cut into chunks
8Recipe is created for
Simmer corned beef on the stove, (30min for every 500g)
Soak glass noodles in a bowl of hot water. When they are soft, strain through basket and place in serving dish.
Place peeled horseradish unto TM bowl, and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 9.
Scrape down the sides with spatula.
Add coleslaw ingredients, including herbs and mayonnaise.Chop for 4-5 seconds on Speed 4.
Add coleslaw to glass noodles.
Place corned beef, cut into large chunks in TM bowl. Set dial to closed lid position and pulse on Turbo 1-2 seconds.
Add shredded beef to salad and mix through lightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken