THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 cm fresh horseradish, peeled
- 300 g cabbage, roughly cut
- 100 g carrot, roughly cut
- 1 Medium Green apple, cut in quarters
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 bunches parsley and mint
- 2 tablespoons TM mayonnaise
- 100 g glass noodles
- 500 g corned beef, cooked, cut into chunks
8Recipe is created for
Simmer corned beef on the stove, (30min for every 500g)
Soak glass noodles in a bowl of hot water. When they are soft, strain through basket and place in serving dish.
Place peeled horseradish unto TM bowl, and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 9.
Scrape down the sides with spatula.
Add coleslaw ingredients, including herbs and mayonnaise.Chop for 4-5 seconds on Speed 4.
Add coleslaw to glass noodles.
Place corned beef, cut into large chunks in TM bowl. Set dial to closed lid position and pulse on Turbo 1-2 seconds.
Add shredded beef to salad and mix through lightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma