- 500 grams (approx) Chicken Breast, Steamed or cooked to your liking
- 200 grams mayonnaise
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 1—2 tablespoons Keens Curry Powder, (to taste)
- 1 Handful Grated Cheese
- Serve with Jasmine rice or in vol-u-vent cases
Once chicken is cooked, place back inside empty mixing bowl and shred 15-20secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp4 with MC in place. Put aside and keep warm in thermoserver. (If you don't like shredded chicken, you can dice it instead ☺)
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Weigh in mayonnaise and cream. Cook 5mins/90°/sp1.5 with MC in place.
Add in keens Curry powder and cook a further 5mins/90°/sp2.5.
Add in handful of cheese and incorporate 20 —30secs/sp1.5 - 2.
Pour sauce into thermoserver with shredded or diced chicken and incorporate well.
Serve with Jasmine rice (400g will be enough) OR put in vol-u-vents, top with cheese and grill till cheese is melted. ENJOY! ☺
Accessories you need
Serve with Jasmine rice (400g will be enough) OR put in vol-u-vents, top with Grated cheese and grill until cheese has melted. Great appetisers for BBQ's in the smaller vol-u-vent cases ☺
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken