- 450 grams cooked lamb, (I use leftover Roast Lamb!) - sliced into 1cm strips
- 150 grams Sundried or Semi-Dried Tomatoes
- 0.5 litres boiling water to cover tomatoes
- 2 pieces spring onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Thyme (dried), Or 1T fresh thyme
- 1 cans Light Evaporated Milk (375mL)
- 240 g Dried Pasta, I use Trivelle, but Fettucine is fabulous
- 1. Cook pasta using preferred method.
- 1. In a separate bowl, place boiling water over tomatoes for 5 mins. Drain.
2. Place Spring Onions in TMX. Speed 6, 3 secs.
3. Add drained tomatoes to TMX. "Closed lid" Turbo twice to break up tomatoes slightly. You want some left whole. Scrape down sides.
4. Add Dijon Mustard and Thyme to bowl. "Gentle stir setting" Speed soft, 100C, 1min. Scrape down sides."Gentle stir setting" Speed soft, 100C, 1min.
5. Pour tin of Evaporated Milk into the bowl and heat until just bubbling - "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 2, 2mins 30secs, 100C
6. Add Lamb to bowl. Stir "Gentle stir setting" on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" until heated through for 3 mins, 90C.
7. Remove TMX bowl from base and pour meat/sauce over cooked pasta and stir through.
8. Optional: Serve with parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
Use leftover Lamb Roast meat and follow steps above. If using fresh, uncooked strips of lamb, please cook in TMX first - "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse, speed 1 for 3 mins @ 100C.
My kids (4 and 2) LOVE this meal - more than the roast! This is a definite lick your bowl clean!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.