- 1 clove garlic
- 2cm piece ginger
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste, from Recipe Community or bought
- 50 grams Butter
- 600 grams water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 300 grams Jasmine rice
- 300 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
Place garlic, ginger and onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add capsicum and chop 1-2 seconds on speed 5.
Add the green curry paste and butter and cook 3 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add the water and stock concentrate and heat for 6 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add the chicken and rice. Cook for 14 minutes at 100 on reverse and speed 1.
Pour into Thermomserver and add cocontut milk.
Leave for 5 minutes and serve on a bed of baby spinach leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce