- 1 clove garlic
- 2cm piece ginger
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste, from Recipe Community or bought
- 50 grams Butter
- 600 grams water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 300 grams Jasmine rice
- 300 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
Place garlic, ginger and onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add capsicum and chop 1-2 seconds on speed 5.
Add the green curry paste and butter and cook 3 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add the water and stock concentrate and heat for 6 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add the chicken and rice. Cook for 14 minutes at 100 on reverse and speed 1.
Pour into Thermomserver and add cocontut milk.
Leave for 5 minutes and serve on a bed of baby spinach leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup