- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, (= roughly 400g boned and chopped) cooked chicken meat
- 2 jars Salsa, @ app 300g each (Aldi)
- 300 g Grated Tasty Cheese, divided
- 15 tortillas
- sour cream, to serve
- corriander, chopped, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Prepare a rectangular lasagne size baking dish.
1. Shred chicken sp4//5-7 secs, or until shredded to to your liking.
2. Add 1 jar of the salsa and 1/2 the cheese
3. Blend sp3//15 secs.
4. Warm the tortillas (in plastic, or paper towels) in the microwave until nice and soft. I did 5/15 secs each time.
5. Place app. 1 tblspn into each tortilla and wrap to enclose.
6. Place each in a single layer in the dish.
7. Spread with remaining jar of salsa and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes (until cooked) and then remove foil and allow cheese to brown for a further 5-10 minutes.
9. Stand 10 mins before serving with sour cream, corriander and a fresh garden salad on the side.
A great way to use left over cooked chicken.
Or a great excuse to cook some chicken especially just to make this.
It just doesn't get much easier or tastier..
Your source for great recipes and cooking tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)