- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, (= roughly 400g boned and chopped) cooked chicken meat
- 2 jars Salsa, @ app 300g each (Aldi)
- 300 g Grated Tasty Cheese, divided
- 15 tortillas
- sour cream, to serve
- corriander, chopped, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Prepare a rectangular lasagne size baking dish.
1. Shred chicken sp4/"Counter-clockwise operation" /5-7 secs, or until shredded to to your liking.
2. Add 1 jar of the salsa and 1/2 the cheese
3. Blend sp3/"Counter-clockwise operation" /15 secs.
4. Warm the tortillas (in plastic, or paper towels) in the microwave until nice and soft. I did 5/15 secs each time.
5. Place app. 1 tblspn into each tortilla and wrap to enclose.
6. Place each in a single layer in the dish.
7. Spread with remaining jar of salsa and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes (until cooked) and then remove foil and allow cheese to brown for a further 5-10 minutes.
9. Stand 10 mins before serving with sour cream, corriander and a fresh garden salad on the side.
Accessories you need
A great way to use left over cooked chicken.
Or a great excuse to cook some chicken especially just to make this.
It just doesn't get much easier or tastier..
Your source for great recipes and cooking tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Beef Nachos
- Italian Meatball Pasta Bake
- FYF(Feed Ya Face) Staple Sauce
- Baked Mexican Nachos.
- Chicken Taco Rice Bake
- Taco braid
- Mexican Salad
- Queso Fundido