- 400 grams mince
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 40 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 5
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
- Add remaining ingredients (minus the oil) to bowl / 10 seconds / speed 4
- Roll mixture into 24 balls with your hands
Lightly grease varoma dish and tray. With oiled hands shape into small balls and arranger them into varoma dish.
Add 1000g water to bowl or you can make a tomato sauce and cook for 20 min/varoma/speed 1
You can also fry the frikkadel on the stove in a oil.
Serve with Pasta Sauce and Spaghetti or on their own as a delicious snack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto