- 475 grams pork meat (par frozen for mincing), (any cut you prefer to eat)
- 500 grams Beef (par frozen for mincing), (any cut you prefer)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 4 sprigs Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 Eschallots or spring onions
- 55 grams Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 egg
- 100 grams Milk
- 50 grams water
- 130 grams water
- 50 grams Worcestershire sauce (gluten free)
- 70 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 110 grams Tomato Paste.
- 20 grams organic apple cider vinegar
- 35 grams Butter
1. Grease loaf tin and pre-heat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced oven)
2. Cut pork into chunks and mince 20-30seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
3. Chop beef into chunks and mince 20-30seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
4. Place garlic, onion, eschallots and parsley into TMX bowl and chop 3seconds/speed 7. scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Add pork mince and beef mince back into TMX bowl and combine all together 10seconds/speed 4.
6. Add bread crumbs, curry powder, egg, milk and water. Mix together 30seconds/speed 4.
7. Place mixture into prepared loaf pan and make BBQ sauce.
8. Bake meatloaf for 20-30 minutes to brown meat. (You may want to poor off any excess fat at this point).
9. Baste/cover meatloaf with 1/3 - 1/2 of the BBQ sauce and return to the oven. Cook for a further 30 minutes and then baste meatloaf again.
10. Cook meatloaf for another 20 minutes. Baste meatloaf again before cutting and serving.
11. Cut meat loaf and serve with steamed vegetables of choice. Can use remaining BBQ sauce to poor over cut meatloaf. Or, meatloaf can be served cold with a salad.
1. Place all ingrdients into TMX bowl and cook 8minutes/90degrees/speed 3.5
You can use brought minced meat if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents