- 3 sprigs parsley
- 3 sprigs coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk fresh lemon grass
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 10 drops fish sauce, adjust to taste
- 1 egg
- 10 grams olive oil
- 30 grams gluten free flour, can use plain if not gluten free
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 pinch salt, adjust to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
In a clean bowl , with the MC in place, chop the parsley, coriander, garlic, lemon grass and ginger for 5 secons on speed 6. Scrape down the bowl, replace the MC and repeate if necessasary.
Add the fish sauce, egg, gluten free flour, chicken mince and salt and mix for 10 secons on speed 3.
Heat some oil in a frying pan. Rub your hands in olive oil (this will prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands), roll into small balls, flatten and put in the pan. Heat until cooked through.
Wash your hands and then....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars