- 2 onions, halved
- 100 g bread, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 500 g Beef mince
- 500 g sausage meat
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 120 g water
- 1 egg
- 100 g water
- 50 g Worchestershire sauce
- 40 g brown sugar
- 20 g Butter
- 110 g tomato sauce
- 30 g vinegar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 35 g lemon juice
1h 45minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease a baking dish or large loaf tin (or 2 small tins).
3. Place onions, bread and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds / Speed 6.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
5. Add all remaining ingredients (both meats, curry powder, water, egg, salt & pepper).
6. Mix for 30 seconds / Speed 3. Use your spatula through the lid to help combine. Repeat as many times as needed.
*Or instead, combine by hand (not in the TM) - go on get your hands dirty
7. Press your meatloaf mix into the greased dish or loaf tin/s and cook in the oven for 20 mins.
8. After 20 mins, reset the oven timer for another 10 mins, then start making the sauce (below).
1. Place all of the sauce ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds / Speed 3.
2. Heat the sauce for 5 mins / Speed 1 at Varoma temperature.
3. Once your meatloaf has finished cooking the last 10 mins (30 mins in total), pour the sauce over the top and pop it back in the oven for another 60 minutes.
4. Slice and serve with mash and veggies.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- Korean Beef Taco