- 1 portion green curry paste, (see www.whatcarolinecooked.blogspot.com.au)
- 500g chicken thigh fillet, diced
- 250g baby potatoes, quartered
- 250g chicken stock
- 400g coconut milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, lightly crushed
- Make the Green Curry Paste. Cook for 5 minutes/varoma/speed 2 (MC off) or until the paste is fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the TM bowl and cook for 2 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed (MC off).
- Place the potatoes, chicken stock, coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves into the TM bowl and cook for 25 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed (MC off) or until the chicken is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the lime leaves and serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup