- 1 Handful Coriander (leaves only)
- 1 Handful Mint (leaves only)
- 4 drops Liquid Stevia
- 2 Limes, Juice & Zest
- 1 pinch salt, (Changing Habits Seaweed Salt)
- 600 grams chicken breast, Frozen for 30-40mins in 2-3cm cubes
- 1 inch Lemongrass, (white part only)
- 2 Coriander Roots & 1 inch Stem, (well washed)
- 2 Thai Chillis
- 1/2 red onion
- 20 grams Chosen fat/oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place herbs in the TM bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
2. Add the juice of 2 limes, Stevia and a generous pinch of salt.
3. Set aside to use as your dressing later.
4. Without washing bowl, mince chicken cubes. 2secs/Turbo x 3-4 times until you are happy with the consistency.
5. Clean bowl, or use new TM bowl.
6. Place Lemongrass and Lime Zest in TM bowl and chop 15 secs/Speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
7. Add chillis, coriander stems and onion to bowl. Chop 5 secs/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
8. Add fat/oil (if using) and cook 3mins/Varoma temp/Speed Soft .
9. Add mince and cook 9mins/Varoma temp/Speed Soft .
10. Stir dressing through, or drizzle over the top of your chicken mince.
To make Phase 2 compliant:
- leave out oil/fat and add 10gms of water
- serve on shredded cabbage 'noodles' or in lettuce cups
Phase 3 option:
- serve on 1cm slices of Sweet Potato sprinkled with Salt, Pepper & Ground Coriander & Grilled or Toasted to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 13 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Satay Chicken in Hurry
- Potato bake
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Mini monsters
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Beer Brownies