- 1 Handful Coriander (leaves only)
- 1 Handful Mint (leaves only)
- 4 drops Liquid Stevia
- 2 Limes, Juice & Zest
- 1 pinch salt, (Changing Habits Seaweed Salt)
- 600 grams chicken breast, Frozen for 30-40mins in 2-3cm cubes
- 1 inch Lemongrass, (white part only)
- 2 Coriander Roots & 1 inch Stem, (well washed)
- 2 Thai Chillis
- 1/2 red onion
- 20 grams Chosen fat/oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place herbs in the TM bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
2. Add the juice of 2 limes, Stevia and a generous pinch of salt.
3. Set aside to use as your dressing later.
4. Without washing bowl, mince chicken cubes. 2secs/Turbo x 3-4 times until you are happy with the consistency.
5. Clean bowl, or use new TM bowl.
6. Place Lemongrass and Lime Zest in TM bowl and chop 15 secs/Speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
7. Add chillis, coriander stems and onion to bowl. Chop 5 secs/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
8. Add fat/oil (if using) and cook 3mins/Varoma temp/Speed Soft .
9. Add mince and cook 9mins/Varoma temp/Speed Soft .
10. Stir dressing through, or drizzle over the top of your chicken mince.
To make Phase 2 compliant:
- leave out oil/fat and add 10gms of water
- serve on shredded cabbage 'noodles' or in lettuce cups
Phase 3 option:
- serve on 1cm slices of Sweet Potato sprinkled with Salt, Pepper & Ground Coriander & Grilled or Toasted to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)