- 1 cup breadcrumbs (premade in Thermomix)
- 400 g lean beef (minced in Thermomix)
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut in quarters
- 1/2 apple, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp EDC tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat frying pan with oil
Place carrot, apple, garlic and onion in bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Place all other ingredients in bowl speed 3 for 20 seconds
Shape into 10cm patties and fry in pan until cooked through (approx 8 mins turning once)
Serve with salad and/or chips.
Alternatively this recipe can make approx 20 rissoles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins