- 600 g Mince - Beef or Lamb
- 1 large onion, peeled and halved
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 5 button mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC), any flavour
- 1 tablespoon Gravy powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce or Hoisin sauce
- 150 g tomato paste
- 150 g red wine, (can substitute with water
- Frozen peas and corn
- 4 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 200 g pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 1 litre Boiling water
- Dash of milk
- 30 g Butter or Margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- cheese for on top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion in TM bowl 3seconds/speed 5 and put to the side.
Add all vegetables to TM bowl 6 seconds/speed 5 until veg is finely chopped (hidden veg!). Add onion back into TM bowl.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sautee 3 min/100 degrees/speed 1
Add stock paste, gravy powder, tomato paste, sauces and wine to TM bowl.
Put steaming basket in TM bowl and add mince cook 10min/varoma temp/
Tip mince out of basket into TM bowl. To break the mince up 5 seconds/speed 3 or until mince is broken up to a nice consistency.
Cook mince further 15min/varoma temp/
Set aside in thermoserver.
Add boiling water and stock paste to TM bowl. Place chopped potatoes and pumpkin in TM basket and insert into TM bowl. Cook 25-30 mins/varoma/speed 3 (until soft)
Tip out water, insert butterfly and tip cooked potatoes and pumpkin into TM bowl. Add milk, butter and salt and pepper if desired. Mash 30 secs/speed 3 to 4.
Put meat into pie tray. Top reserved meat filling with potato and pumpkin topping and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in 200 degree oven for approx 15 minutes until hot and the cheese melts and bubbles. Place under grill for a few minutes to furhter brown cheese if desired.
MASHng meat to save time then blitz in thermie.
I used whatever veggies i have in the fridge. I also cook my potato and pumpkin on the stove top to save on time then blitz in thermie after meat is cooked. If i am rushing I dont worry about putting it in the oven and just serve mince and mash on plate with some side vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Smoked sausage frittata
- Pizza Bread
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS