- 1 Cup breadcrumbs, You can make these yourself, I use Gluten Free Vread Crumbs
- 850 g lean beef mince
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut in quarters
- 1 apple, cut in half (peel if you&amp;amp;#039;re trying to hide)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 parship, peeled, cut into quarters
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 small zucchini, peeled if you are trying to hide and cut into quarters
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (gluten free)
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce, (you can make from your Basic Cookbook chip)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, for cooking beef patties
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat frying pan with 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place carrot, apple, parsnip, zucchini, garlic and onion in bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7. Scrape down bowl with spatula. Chop again 5 seconds speed 7.
Place all other ingredients in mixing bowl and mix on speed 6 for 30 seconds. Stir with spatula through mixing bowl lid hole necessary. Repeat for extra 10 seconds if required.
Shape into 10cm patties (approx 1cm thick) and fry in pan until cooked through (approx 8 mins turning once)
Serve as hamburgers with salad and/or chips.
Can be frozen
Add whatever extra items you'd like on your hamburger - cheese (obviously not if you're dairy free), lettuce, tomato, beetroot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.