- 4 sprigs parsley, flat-leafed, fresh, Leaves only
- 4 small pieces oregano, fresh, Leaves
- 2 sprigs coriander, fresh, Leaves
- 2 stalks Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 25 g rice bran oil or light olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince (lean)
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce, or Soy sauce
- 4 heaped teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
- 50 g water
- 2 tbsp cornflour, mixed in 2tblsp water (extra)
- 80 g frozen peas, more or less to taste
- 80 g Frozen or Tinned Corn, more or less to taste
- 2 slices Butternut pumpkin, cubed, (2cm thick slices)
- 1/2 sweet potato, cubed, (small one)
- 1/2 package cherry tomatoes, (halved)
- 600 g potatoes, 2-3cm cubes
- 150 g Milk
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, fresh, grated or shredded
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Place fresh Parsley, Oregano & Coriander in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7, set aside.
2. Place carrot & celery in TM bowl, chop 2sec/speed 5, set aside.
3. Place garlic & onion in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7, scrape down sides. Add oil & saute 3min/Varoma/speed 1.
4. Add minced beef to the TM bowl, cook 5min/100*//speed 1.
5. Add Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce), curry powder, tomato paste, veg stock paste, water, peas, corn, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot & celery, chopped herbs & cornflour mixed with extra water.
6. Cook 15min/100*//speed 1. Check that vegetables are almost cooked. At the beginning of this step you made need to use spatula to help mix it all in.
7. Place into a casserole dish and place cherry tomato halves over the top. Set aside while you wash TM bowl to make mashed potato. Pre heat oven 170*C.
1. Place chopped potato and milk in TM bowl, cook 20min/90*/speed 1. Cook until potato is starting to fall apart, if still crunchy bits, cook 3min more at a time (same temp/speed) until all lumps are a bit soft.
2. Place Butterfly in position. Add butter, parmesan cheese, salt & pepper to taste.
3. Whip 30sec/speed 3-4. Turn dial a little slowly to reach speed as it is hot.
4. Spread creamed potato over the Beef mixture & cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle a little more grated Parmesan over if desired.
Place in oven for 15-20 min, until golden on top and warmed through.
If you want a bit more hot flavour, add 2 or 3 chillies with the garlic & onion in step 3 of the Beef mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Chilli Con Carne
- Quick chicken curry
- Chicken and corn fritters
- Family Lasagne
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)
- Hunters Vegetable Burgers
- Vegan Chickwheat Shreds (Seitan)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Creamy Satay Chicken Risotto
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey