- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 1-2 Green or red chillies, Roughly chopped
- 25 g rice bran oil or olive oil
- 100 g Thai Green Curry Paste, (I like Valcom brand)
- 400 g Tinned coconut milk
- 1 tsp Fish sauce (dash)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 30 g lemon juice
- Coriander, If not fresh use store bought tube(good squeeze), If fresh,4-6 sprigs(leaves)chop first 2sec/Sp 7,set aside
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 200 g Pumpkin, cubed
- 1/4 Cauliflower, florettes
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 120 g water
- 500 g chicken breast, Sliced in strips (2cm x 5cm)
- 100 g Frozen beans
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, glarlic & chilli in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Speed 7. Add oil and curry paste, saute 3min/100*/Speed 1.
2. Add the following ingredients to TM bowl, coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, coriander, potato. Cook 7min/100*//Speed 1.
3. Add pumpkin, cauliflower, carrot and water. cook 5min/100*//Speed 1.
4. Add chicken and frozen beans, cook 15 min/100*//Speed 1.
Chicken & Veg Thai Green Curry
Cut the vegetables chunky, not too small, thats why they are partly cooked before the chicken.
Place curry in Thermo Server to keep hot and cook rice as per EDC, don't wash TM bowl when you take the curry out, the flavour will add to the rice.
Serve with fresh Coriander leaves as garnish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie