- 1 tbsp Corriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp ground tumeric
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp Whole black pepper
- 1 tbsp cummin seeds
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
1. Add all ingredients to the bowl and dry roast for 10 minutes veroma speed 1.
2. Let cool for at least 5 minutes.
3. Mill for 1 minute speed 9
Indian Curry Powder
Accessories you need
This is a hot curry powder full of flavour and Aroma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Finely Chopped Curried Sausages
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tasty Macaroni & Cheese - Mac and Cheese
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Yiros Kebab Souvlaki Marinade
- Creamy Chicken and Cashew Curry
- Chicken Hot Pot
- BBQ Seasoning
- Easy Butter Chicken
- Tony's Easy Kasundi Sauce
- Mushroom and Chives Potato Bake
- Balinese Bassa with Sambal Udang vermicelli