- 4 Bread Slices, broken into pieces
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley
- 1 Zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 Carrot, cut into large chunks
- 50 g parmesan cheese, bag of pre grated
- 500 g Beef mince
- 100 g milk
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small brown onion
- 35g olive oil
- 3 x 400g Tins of diced tomatoes
- 6 large basil leaves
- Place bread, parsley and veggies in TM bowl and blitz 20 secs | speed 9
- Add mince, milk and grated parmesan and blitz 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
Roll into tablespoon sized meatballs and place in the varoma dish and tray. I use both the top and bottom compartment of the varoma tray.
No need to clean the TM bowl - you can move straight onto making the sauce.
- Add Garlic, Onion and basil to TM Bowl and chop 5 sec | speed 5 Scrape down the sides and add Olive Oil. Saute 3 mins | Varoma | speed 1 | MC removed
Add tomatoes to the TM bowl, put the Varoma in place and cook 25 mins | Varoma | Speed 1 | [/b]
Serve with pasta of your choice.
Italian Tomato Sauce
This recipe can be made is TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Twice Cooked Asian Style Pork Belly
- Healthy Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles or Pasta
- Penang Chicken Curry
- Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole
- Portuguese Coconut Curried Chicken and Rice
- Feta, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chicken, & Spinach Risotto