- 4 Bread Slices, broken into pieces
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley
- 1 zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 carrot, cut into large chunks
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, bag of pre grated
- 500 g Beef mince
- 100 g Milk
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Small brown onion
- 35g olive oil
- 3 x 400g tins of diced tomatoes
- 6 large basil leaves
- Place bread, parsley and veggies in TM bowl and blitz 20 secs | speed 9
- Add mince, milk and grated parmesan and blitz 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
Roll into tablespoon sized meatballs and place in the varoma dish and tray. I use both the top and bottom compartment of the varoma tray.
No need to clean the TM bowl - you can move straight onto making the sauce.
- Add Garlic, Onion and basil to TM Bowl and chop 5 sec | speed 5 Scrape down the sides and add Olive Oil. Saute 3 mins | Varoma | speed 1 | MC removed
Add tomatoes to the TM bowl, put the Varoma in place and cook 25 mins | Varoma | Speed 1 | [/b]
Serve with pasta of your choice.
Italian Tomato Sauce
This recipe can be made is TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding