- 350 g veal meat, (semi frozen)
- 350 g pork meat, (semi frozen)
- 40 g pinenuts, (will be roasted)
- 35 g bread, (will be crumbed)
- 1 lemon, Zest and Juice
- 20 g parmesan, (will be grated)
- 1 Small Onion halved
- 4 sprigs basil, (leaves only)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 700 g Passata Sauce
- 375 g water
- 30 g TM Vegetable stock paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Mince semi-frozen Veal and Pork meat in your TM bowl, 4-5 Secs/Speed 7. Put aside and clean bowl.
2. Put Pinenuts in your TM bowl and roast 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
3. Add the Bread and the Lemon Zest to your TM bowl and chop 15 Secs/Speed 7. Put aside. No need to clean bowl.
4. Put Parmesan into your TM bowl and grate 20 Secs/Speed 9. Tip into bowl with bread and lemon and leave aside.
5. Put in Onion (halved) and Basil leaves, chop 3 secs/Speed 7.
6. Add your bowl with the pinenuts, lemon and breadcrumbs into the TM bowl and the minced meat. Season with Salt and Pepper and give a little stir with your spatula and then mix 30 secs/Reverse/Speed 2.
7. Lightly spray your varoma tray and dish. Make mixture into small balls and then put on your varoma tray and dish. Do not put any balls right in the middle of the tray. Leave the varoma dish to the side.
1. Pour into clean bowl, Passata and Water. Put in TM Vegetable stock and lemon juice. Stir 5 Secs/speed 3.
2. Place lid on TM bowl, then place the varoma dish and tray on top of lid. Put Varoma lid on and cook 30mins/Varoma/Speed 2.
The meatballs and tomato sauce are great with Risoni or Pasta.
You can use 2 tins of diced tomatoes instead of Passata if you wish.
This dish is also great as an appertisers - 2-3 little balls with a dash of sauce.
You will have left over sauce with this recipe which can be used for another pasta recipe.
If you are in a rush, just use pork and veal mince.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes