- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 15 g olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatos in oil
- 1 bottle Passata (700gms)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (400g)
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock, (EDC)
- 500 g Minced beef
- 700 g water
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried mixed herbs, your choice - italian works well.
- 1 package pearl couscous
Add onion & garlic to thermomix bowl. Chop on speed 6 for 2-4 seconds.
Scrape down side of bowl.
Add olive oil, saute Varooma temp for 3 minutes, speed 2
Add sundried tomato, chop on speed 5 for 3-4 seconds.Scrape down sides of bowl.
Saute Varooma temp for 2 minutes.
Add tinned tomatoes, passata, 700mls of water mixed with 1 large spoon of vegetable stock.
Add mixed dried herbs.
Add butterfly, place steamer basket on lid.
Cook 15 minutes on temp 100, speed 1
Add pearl couscous
Cook 10 minutes on temp 100, speed 1 .
I don't use the MC on any of the steps.
This is a very simple meal, which my 3-yr-old enjoys. My husband suggest serving this with potatoes or bread, but I find the couscous enough.
I also serve with parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney