- 1 Large thumb size piece of ginger
- 30 grams olive or coconut oil
- 600 - 700 grams Lamb, (cubed)
- 150 - 200 grams water
- 100 grams Coconut Cream.
- 100 - 200 grams butternut pumpkin, (cubed)
- Himalayan pink salt (Fine), to taste
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoons Garam Masalla powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place ginger in TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add cinnamon and oil. Saute 5 minutes/Varoma
Place cubed lamb into a seperate bowl. Add coriander, cumin, turmeric and garam masalla. Add small amount of water (no more than 1/4 cup) and mix until powder turns to curry paste and mix to coat meat.
Add coated lamb to TM bowl. Saute 5 minutes/Varoma . Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add 150 - 200 grams of water to just cover the lamb. Cook 25 minutes/100 degrees .
Add pumpkin and salt and further cook for 15 minutes/100 degrees with MC removed.
Add coconut cream and cook 3 minutes/100 degrees
Serve with rice.
Accessories you need
* 2 cloves of garlic can be added to this recipe at the same time as ginger.
* Can substitue butternut pumpkin with potato or sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies