- 1 Large thumb size piece of ginger
- 30 grams olive or coconut oil
- 600 - 700 grams Lamb, (cubed)
- 150 - 200 grams water
- 100 grams Coconut Cream.
- 100 - 200 grams butternut pumpkin, (cubed)
- Himalayan pink salt (Fine), to taste
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoons Garam Masalla powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place ginger in TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add cinnamon and oil. Saute 5 minutes/Varoma
Place cubed lamb into a seperate bowl. Add coriander, cumin, turmeric and garam masalla. Add small amount of water (no more than 1/4 cup) and mix until powder turns to curry paste and mix to coat meat.
Add coated lamb to TM bowl. Saute 5 minutes/Varoma . Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add 150 - 200 grams of water to just cover the lamb. Cook 25 minutes/100 degrees .
Add pumpkin and salt and further cook for 15 minutes/100 degrees with MC removed.
Add coconut cream and cook 3 minutes/100 degrees
Serve with rice.
Accessories you need
* 2 cloves of garlic can be added to this recipe at the same time as ginger.
* Can substitue butternut pumpkin with potato or sweet potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- No mess rissoles
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Vegetable Chow Mein