- 450 grams Lamb, Preminced in tmx
- 250 grams haloumi cheese
- handful mint leaves
- 1 large egg
- Juice of half lemon
- 1-4 Garlic cloves (to your taste)
8Recipe is created for
Chop haloumi on speed 8 for 5 seconds and set aside.
Add garlic and mint to bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 4.
Add mince, haloumi and remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 7. Check mixture and scrape down the sides and mix again for 5 seconds speed 7.
Manually make meatballs and fry in EVOO and serve with salad.
Find this recipe and others on Fun Fatty Food Blog
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken
- Chicken Thai Green Curry
- beckys Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- Lamb, lentil and tomato spiced soup
- Lamb koftas
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lamb Kofta Meatballs
- General's Lamb Casserole (dog food)
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthier Shepherds Pie
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- My Daughter's favourite Lamb Curry
- Sambousik (Meat & Pine Nut Pastries)
- Lamb Burgers