- 450 grams Lamb, Preminced in tmx
- 250 grams haloumi cheese
- handful mint leaves
- 1 large egg
- Juice of half lemon
- 1-4 Garlic cloves (to your taste)
8Recipe is created for
Chop haloumi on speed 8 for 5 seconds and set aside.
Add garlic and mint to bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 4.
Add mince, haloumi and remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 7. Check mixture and scrape down the sides and mix again for 5 seconds speed 7.
Manually make meatballs and fry in EVOO and serve with salad.
Find this recipe and others on Fun Fatty Food Blog
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Lamb Bolognese