- 450 grams Lamb, Preminced in tmx
- 250 grams haloumi cheese
- handful mint leaves
- 1 large egg
- Juice of half lemon
- 1-4 Garlic cloves (to your taste)
8Recipe is created for
Chop haloumi on speed 8 for 5 seconds and set aside.
Add garlic and mint to bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 4.
Add mince, haloumi and remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 7. Check mixture and scrape down the sides and mix again for 5 seconds speed 7.
Manually make meatballs and fry in EVOO and serve with salad.
Find this recipe and others on Fun Fatty Food Blog
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Twice Cooked Asian Style Pork Belly
- Healthy Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles or Pasta
- Penang Chicken Curry
- Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole
- Portuguese Coconut Curried Chicken and Rice
- Feta, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chicken, & Spinach Risotto
- Lamb Kofta Meatballs
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthier Shepherds Pie
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- My Daughter's favourite Lamb Curry
- Sambousik (Meat & Pine Nut Pastries)
- Lamb Burgers
- Lamb and Sweet Potato Shepperds Pie
- Italian Meatball Pasta Bake
- Moroccan Lamb (or Beef) Scrolls
- Italian Rustica Meatballs