- 450 grams Lamb, Preminced in tmx
- 250 grams haloumi cheese
- handful mint leaves
- 1 large egg
- Juice of half lemon
- 1-4 Garlic cloves (to your taste)
8Recipe is created for
Chop haloumi on speed 8 for 5 seconds and set aside.
Add garlic and mint to bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 4.
Add mince, haloumi and remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 7. Check mixture and scrape down the sides and mix again for 5 seconds speed 7.
Manually make meatballs and fry in EVOO and serve with salad.
Find this recipe and others on Fun Fatty Food Blog
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Leek Cumin lamb cutlet
- Lamb ribs with an apricot glaze
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)