- 16 leaves Mint, I used leaves from my garden about 1 inch long.
- 15 cm Rosemary Stalk, leaves removed.
- 6 Long Chives, roughly chopped
- 1 slice day old Multi-grain Bread, torn into 1/4's.
- 1 Egg, lighten beaten
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g lamb mince
Recipe is created for
Place mint, rosemary & chives into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
Add bread to TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds, speed 8.
Add all other ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds, speed 6.
Lay out lengths of Glad Wrap approx. 40cm in length. You will need 6-8 lengths.
Place a portion of the mixture (about the size of a tennis ball) at one end of each length of Glad Wrap. Roughly shape into a sausage. Roll up in the Glad Wrap tucking the edges under at the end.
Place the sausages in the Varoma dish and tray.
Add 500g water to TM bowl. Put Varoma in place and cook for 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2.
Allow sausages to cool slightly before removing Glad Wrap. Sausages can now be finished off on the BBQ or frozen for later use. Please note that the sausages are not fully cooked at this stage. If you are serving these with a sauce then you can steam them for an extra 5 minutes so that they are completely cooked through. We like them finished off on the BBQ so that they taste like 'normal' sausages!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Chicken Curry
- Chả chiên
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce