- 16 leaves Mint, I used leaves from my garden about 1 inch long.
- 15 cm Rosemary Stalk, leaves removed.
- 6 Long Chives, roughly chopped
- 1 slice day old Multi-grain Bread, torn into 1/4's.
- 1 Egg, lighten beaten
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g lamb mince
8Recipe is created for
Place mint, rosemary & chives into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
Add bread to TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds, speed 8.
Add all other ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds, speed 6.
Lay out lengths of Glad Wrap approx. 40cm in length. You will need 6-8 lengths.
Place a portion of the mixture (about the size of a tennis ball) at one end of each length of Glad Wrap. Roughly shape into a sausage. Roll up in the Glad Wrap tucking the edges under at the end.
Place the sausages in the Varoma dish and tray.
Add 500g water to TM bowl. Put Varoma in place and cook for 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2.
Allow sausages to cool slightly before removing Glad Wrap. Sausages can now be finished off on the BBQ or frozen for later use. Please note that the sausages are not fully cooked at this stage. If you are serving these with a sauce then you can steam them for an extra 5 minutes so that they are completely cooked through. We like them finished off on the BBQ so that they taste like 'normal' sausages!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce