- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 g Kilo Beef Mince
- 800 g Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 25 g white sugar
- 5 g salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 160 g tomato paste
- 230 g red wine
- 1 package (box) of Lasagne Sheets, Alternatively you could make fresh lasagne sheets
- Made from EDC recipe book (page 32)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease Large rectangular Lasagne Dish, set aside.
2. Add Onion and Garlic to bowl. Chop 3 sec, sp 7
3. Add Oil and Saute 3 mins, sp 1, Varoma Temp
4. Add all other ingredients and cook 20-25 mins, , sp1, 100 degrees temp
5. Place in Thermoserver
Make batch of EDC Bechamel Sauce as per cookbook directions
5. Place one third (1/3) meat sauce into base of previously prepared lasagne dish
6. Cover with lasange sheet/s
7. Spread one third (1/3) Bechamel sauce over lasagne sheet/s and cover with another layer of lasagne sheet/s
8. Continue alternating meat sauce, lasagne sheet/s, bechamel sauce, finishing with a layer of bechamel sauce
9. Cover top with a layer of grated cheese of your choice (I used Mexican Blend from Kirkland - bought at costco in bulk bags - but tasty cheese works great too!)
10. Place on an oven tray to avoid spilling over in oven and bake for 35-40 mins or until lasagne is soft when knife is inserted down to base.
To avoid meat turning to mush i like to place into TM in chunks approx 3-5 cm big instead of breaking it up as it keeps a chunky texture to it. When placing in base of dish i scoop out all the bulky meat bits and break up and leave as start of base
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake