- 80 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 leek washed
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams white wine
- 760 grams Chicken stock or water
- 1-2 lemons
- 1 chicken breast/thigh
- 2 heaped tbsp Corn
Grind Parmesan - 10 sec/Speed 9. Set aside
Place Leek/onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop Speed 9, 3-5 seconds
Add Olive Oil and sauté for 2 minutes/100*C/Speed 1 with MC (OFF)
Add rice, white wine and sauté for 2 minutes/100*C/speed 1
Add diced chicken (5cms cubes), stock, juice of 1-2 lemons (depending on your taste of lemons)
Cook for 20 minutes/100*C/speed 2
Add Parmesan and corn (optional) for 5 -10seconds
Serve in a bowl with extra Parmesan on top and Parsley to garnish
Lemon Chicken Risotto
I add 1-2 teaspoons of Powdered Chicken Stock for more flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover