- 80 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 leek washed
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams white wine
- 760 grams Chicken stock or water
- 1-2 lemons
- 1 chicken breast/thigh
- 2 heaped tbsp Corn
Grind Parmesan - 10 sec/Speed 9. Set aside
Place Leek/onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop Speed 9, 3-5 seconds
Add Olive Oil and sauté for 2 minutes/100*C/Speed 1 with MC (OFF)
Add rice, white wine and sauté for 2 minutes/100*C/speed 1
Add diced chicken (5cms cubes), stock, juice of 1-2 lemons (depending on your taste of lemons)
Cook for 20 minutes/100*C/speed 2
Add Parmesan and corn (optional) for 5 -10seconds
Serve in a bowl with extra Parmesan on top and Parsley to garnish
Lemon Chicken Risotto
Accessories you need
I add 1-2 teaspoons of Powdered Chicken Stock for more flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni