- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 15 grams oil
- 600 grams mince meat (approx), premium/heart smart
- 2x400 gram tin of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can water, just using your tomato tin
- 2 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Zuchini, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM Veggie Stock
- 25 grams Worstershire sauce
- 5 grams sugar
- 100 grams Butter, softened/melted
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1000 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cracked pepper
- 50 grams Tasty Cheese (light), roughly chopped
- 1 package Lasagne sheets, fresh or dry (I just use the dry)
- 150 grams Tasty Cheese (light), roughly chopped
Grate all the cheese and set aside.
Place onion & garlic in TM and chop 3secs/speed 5
Place oil in a deep frying pan or pot and brown onion, garlic and mince (I still use this method for cooking bolognaise sauce). Once brown add tomatoes, paste & water, stir to mix through.
Place carrot & zucchini in TM bowl. Chop 5-7secs/speed 7. add to bolognaise sauce. Also add veggie stock, worsteshire sauce & sugar.
While the bolognaise sauce is cooking commence cheese sauce in clean TM bowl.
Add all other ingreadients and cook 14mins/90degrees/speed 4
greese a lasagne dish (I use spray oil)
Place 1/3 of the bolognaise sauce into the bottom of the dish, layer with lasagne sheets (cutting to size) and then 1/3 of cheese sauce. Repeat another 2 times (You should finish with cheese sauce on top). Sprinkle the cheese over the white sauce.
Cover with baking paper then foil and place in oven for 25 minutes.
Remove baking paper & foil and cook for another 25 mins.
Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
Accessories you need
There may be a bit of Meat sauce left over, depending on your size of the lasagna dish
Serve with steamed veggies of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake