- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cm ginger
- 1 tsp Minced chilli
- 2 brown onions, quartered
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon madras curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon tumeric powder
- 2 teaspoon wholegrained mustard
- 2 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoon verjuice
- 10 Thick pork sausages
- 500 grams ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 2 MC cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
- 500 grams water
- 750 grams floury potatoes, 2cm cubes
- 500 grams water
- 1 heaped teaspoon vegetable stock
- 60 grams Salted butter
- 150 grams Milk
1h 25minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water in bowl, place lid on with Varoma on top. Pierce sausages 3 times with fork and lay on tray and place in Varoma, put lid on - 20mins / Varoma / Speed 4 - Put aside.
Garlic & Ginger - 5secs / speed 7
Add Onion - 5secs / Speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Butter & Chilli - saute 3mins / 100 deg / Speed 1
Add curry, tumeric & mustard - saute 2mins / 100 deg / Speed 1
Add sugar & verjuice - 5secs / Speed 3
Add tomatoes & stock - 10mins / 100 deg / Speed 1
Chop sausages into 1 1/2cm pieces & add to bowl.
Mix cornflour with a little water into a cup to form a paste and add to bowl, stir with spatula.
Cook 8mins / 100 deg / reverse / Speed 1
Add cream - 1min / 100 deg / reverse / Speed 1
Pour into Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add Potatoes to steaming basket & water to bowl.
Cook 25mins / Varoma /
Remove basket, discard water, attach butterfly and add potatoes back into bowl.
Add butter, stock, milk - 10secs / Speed 4
Serve with Curry on top of Mash and enjoy.
Also very tasty with Basmati Rice instead of Mashed Potato.
Add more Curry Powder if you like it hotter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream