- 1 cloves garlic clove
- 1 --- egg
- 1 level tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 level tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 level tablespoons chilli sauce, Mild
- 20 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 --- carrot
- 3 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- dried mixed herbs, To taste
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 600 grams mince
- 85 gram honey, I used leatherwood
- sesame seeds, To sprinkle over glaze after last baste
- 1 heaped tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 heaped tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 potatoes, Medium size
- 5 portion pumpkin, To desired size (bigger pieces may require longer to cook)
- 2 carrots
- 5 portions broccoli
- Prepare oven 180oC, prepare oven dish
- Add to thermo bowl mince, garlic, chunks of carrot, place lid with mc 10sec/-/10
- Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl
- Add breadcrumbs, egg, stock, tomato paste, wisty, Soy sauce, chilli sauce and mixed herbs place lid with mc 10sec/-/3,
- Scrape down sides, replace lid with mc and 5sec/-/3
- Place in oven dish and make a log shape and sit to the side.
- Add to bowl honey, mustard and sauce Add lid and mc 10sec/-/3
- Scrape down sides place lid and mc 5sec/-/3
- Put in a container and brush over meatloaf and bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile add cubed (and peeled if desired) potatoes to the basket and place in thermobowl, 1000g boiled water place lid (without mc) and Varoma on top on the dish place pumpkin and carrot, on Varoma tray place broccoli 20min/varoma/.5 and place a baking tray big enough for veggies to bake in the oven for a shallow fry
- After the meatloaf has had 30 mins brush with glaze again and place back in the oven for 15 minutes, pull out prepared oven tray and place potato, pumpkin and carrot on there and bake for 15 minutes.
- Put the broccoli back over the boiling water in the Varoma to keep warm or in a thermoserver.
- Brush the glaze over the meatloaf and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top of the meat loaf and turn veggies in the oven, bake for a further 10 minutes then pull meat loaf out and let side for 10 minutes and let the veggies bake for a further 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
Vegetables (plus meatloaf glazing)
Can easily be made gluten free, by using gluten free breadcrumbs and checking sauces to make sure they are gluten free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie