- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 medium onion, peeled cut in half
- 2 jars 250g Salsa
- 1 sachet Tacho Seasoning
- 1 Packet of 6 Tortillas
- 1 Cup of grated Cheese of your choice
Recipe is created for
1.Pre heat oven to 180 deg Place onion into TM bowl,chop 3 seconds / speed 4 Scrape down sides. 2. Add oil and saute for 2mins / 100deg / speed 1. 3. Add mince and cook for 12min /100deg / on reverse / speed 1. 4. Add tacho seasoning cook for another 1.5min / 100deg / reverse / speed 1. 5. Add both jars of salsa (keep 2 tbs for topping) mix for 1 min / speed 2, no heat.
1. Microwave tortillas as per directions on packet. 2. Pour mince mixture to line bottom of a pie dish, place 1 tortilla ontop of mince, Pour more mixture on to tortilla until covered repeat tortilla & mince, until all mince mixture is gone. 3. Top with 1 last tortilla and spread the left over salsa on top of the last tortilla. 4. Bake for 10mins in 180* oven. 5. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 10minutes or until cheese has metled
** yummy with sour cream and garden salad
** can use mild, medium or hot salsa – depends or your taste buds
** can add more veggies if you like
great the next day heated up for lunch
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6