- 1/2 level teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 level teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 level tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 level tsp Fine pepper
- 30 grams golden flax seeds
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 10 grams poppy seed
- 1 level tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 6 pieces skinless chicken thighs
- 1 --- garlic cloves
- 1 --- brown onion
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 800 grams Canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Roast and mill spices for sauce
Place cinnamon, black peppercorns coriander seeds and cumin seeds chilli powder smoked paprika in mixing bowl and dry roast 2-3 min/120c/speed1 without mc. Leave to cool for about 5mins. Mill all above ingredients 1min/speed 9 with mc inserted.
Set aside to place in bowl when cooking sauce
Preparing crumbs and coating chicken
Place in bowl garlic powder dried rosemary cayenne pepper fine black pepper golden flax seeds 10sec/speed4 then add parmesan cheese sesame seeds poppy seeds 10sec/speed4
Dip chicken thighs into bested egg and then roll into crumb mixture. Place in the Varoma. Set aside.
Mexican Tomato sauce
Place the above roasted spices, garlic clove and onion (cut in halves) and extra virgin olive oil into bowl and chop 5sec/speed5 and sauté 3mins/120c/speed1.
Add canned crush tomatoes, vegetable stock paste and ground black pepper.
Place varoma on top of bowl and cook 20mins/varoma/speed1.
Pour sauce over crumbed chicken and grate cheese over the top of the sauce. Serve with seasonal veggies.
Can serve with guacamole and/or sour cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock