- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2 carrots, cut in pieces
- 1 celery stick (more to taste)
- 1 brown onion (180 g or to taste)
- any other "colour coded" red/orange vegetables - if you need to hide
- 250 g Arborio (Risotto) rice
- 650 g warm water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock paste
- 300 g passata
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- pinches salt/pepper to taste
45minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, minced beef, garlic and onion powder into the mixing bowl and saute for 5 min//120C/ - measuring cup off
- Transfer into Thermoserver and set aside. Without washing the bowl...
Add carrots, celery, onion and "other vegetables" to hide (optional), and chop 3 sec/speed 5 - scrape down and repeat for a finer consistancy.
Add 1 tbsp olive oil and saute 3 min//120C/Speed1 - measuring cup off.
- Add all other ingredients and cook for 22 min//100C/.
Once cooked, transfer tomato risotto to the beef mince into Thermoserver and stir through.
Serve with grated parmesan and season to taste.
Saute the mince
If you don't need to "hide" the vegetables, you can also add frozen peas and/or corn in step 4. All in all just beware not filling over max - 2 l in your TM31 or 2.2 l in your TM5.
Alternatively, sir through some baby spinach leaves after cooking, to add more leafy greens into your diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- Stuffed capsicums or peppers
- Hungarian Potatoe bake
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Stuffed Egg Free Chicken Meat Loaf with Red Sauce
- Chicken Tinga - Mexican
- Doner Kebabs
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- My Nacho Feast!
- Lentil bolognese
- Italian Style Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Best ever stuffed capsicum (Croatian cuisine)
- Sloppy Joes
- Chicken drumsticks & Wings with orange tomato glaze
- Hearty and delicious lentils
- Gluten Free Chicken and Vegie Pasta Bolognese
- Italian Meatball Pasta Bake
- FYF(Feed Ya Face) Staple Sauce
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Summer Meatballs