- 1000 g Water
- 400 g basmati rice, Or jasmine rice
- 1000 g sausages
- 1 onion, white, Halved
- 50 g Butter
- 40 g Flour, Plain
- 2 heaped tsp curry powder, madras
- 500 g Milk
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place simmering basket on Thermomix lid and weigh 400g rice.
Run rice under cold water to rinse.
2. Weigh water into Thermomix bowl and insert simmering basket with rice
3.Place mixing bowl lid in place and position sausages in Varoma dish laying in a # formation. Place lid on Varoma.
3. Cook 20mins/Varoma/speed 4
4. Check rice is cooked and transfer into thermo server. If not cooked replace Varoma and cook for a further 2-3mins Varoma/speed 4
Discard liquid in bowl
1. Place onion in bowl chop 3 secs/speed 5 MC in 2. Scrape down sides of bowl Add butter cook 3min /100degrees/speed 1 MC in
3. Add flour and curry powder cook 3mins/100degrees/speed 1 MC in
4. Add milk and cook for 1min/90degrees/speed 4 MC in, in the meantime...
Chop sausages into 3cm pieces remove skin if desired
5. Insert butterfly whisk
6. Add sausages and vegetable stock paste and cook 7 mins/90 degrees//speed 1 MC in
Rice and sausages
The amount of sausages in this recipe can be reduced.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles