- 1 onion, Large Size
- 2 carrots, Medium size
- 2 potatoes, Large Size washed
- 1 Swede, Small size
- 2 turnips, 1 medium 1 Small size
- 1 parsnip, Medium Size
- 500 grams Low Fat Mince, Must be low fat
- to taste rock salt
- to taste Ground black peppercorns
- 20 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Appetizer Main course Alcohol-free Children food Autumn Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Australian Meat dish Pastry Pie, quiche
Heat oven to 180 degrees
Quarter Onion place in 5 seconds Speed 5
Scrape down bowl.
Add Unpeeled Carrot pieces in 7 seconds Sp 5
Add Unpeeled Potato pieces in 5 seconds Sp 5
Add Peeled Swede pieces in 7 seconds Sp 5
Add Peeled Turnip pieces in 7 seconds Sp 5
Add Peeled Parsnip pieces in 5 seconds Sp 5
Add Salt & Pepper in 3 seconds Sp 3
Remove half vegetables and place aside.
Add 250g Beef mince to 20 seconds Sp 3
Check well mixed through repeat if necessary
Add remaining Mince 20 seconds Sp 3
add remaining Vegetables 20 seconds Sp 3
repeat if not mixed through
I used Frozen Puff Pastry.
Or make your own Shortcrust or puffed pastry.
Cut 4 circles from each sheet of thawed Pastry
Add Soup Spoon amounts of mixture to pastry
brush edge with milk, fold over and pinch closed.
Place on oven tray lined with baking paper, brush with milk.
Once nicely browned remove from tray and place on cooling rack.
Can be frozen to use later.
Mixture will create extra juices as it stands, if this happens drain of excess moisture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!