- 1 onion, Large Size
- 2 carrots, Medium size
- 2 potatoes, Large Size washed
- 1 Swede, Small size
- 2 turnips, 1 medium 1 Small size
- 1 parsnip, Medium Size
- 500 grams Low Fat Mince, Must be low fat
- to taste rock salt
- to taste Ground black peppercorns
- 20 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Appetizer Main course Alcohol-free Children food Autumn Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Australian Meat dish Pastry Pie, quiche
Heat oven to 180 degrees
Quarter Onion place in 5 seconds Speed 5
Scrape down bowl.
Add Unpeeled Carrot pieces in 7 seconds Sp 5
Add Unpeeled Potato pieces in 5 seconds Sp 5
Add Peeled Swede pieces in 7 seconds Sp 5
Add Peeled Turnip pieces in 7 seconds Sp 5
Add Peeled Parsnip pieces in 5 seconds Sp 5
Add Salt & Pepper in 3 seconds Sp 3
Remove half vegetables and place aside.
Add 250g Beef mince to 20 seconds Sp 3
Check well mixed through repeat if necessary
Add remaining Mince 20 seconds Sp 3
add remaining Vegetables 20 seconds Sp 3
repeat if not mixed through
I used Frozen Puff Pastry.
Or make your own Shortcrust or puffed pastry.
Cut 4 circles from each sheet of thawed Pastry
Add Soup Spoon amounts of mixture to pastry
brush edge with milk, fold over and pinch closed.
Place on oven tray lined with baking paper, brush with milk.
Once nicely browned remove from tray and place on cooling rack.
Can be frozen to use later.
Mixture will create extra juices as it stands, if this happens drain of excess moisture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Venetian Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies