- 500 grams beef steak
- 3 Rashers of Bacon
- 1 medium brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 level tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 4 Sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 eschalots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 500 grams Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 100-200 grams water, For consistency during the meatball cooking stage if necessary
Put beef steak, bacon, onion, garlic & mixed herbs in bowl and chop for 10 sec/speed 7. If happy with consistency put into another bowl and clean TM bowl. If consistency is not right briefly press 1-2 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Roll mixture into meatballs (size depending on preference but the bigger the meatballs, the longer the cooking time). Place meatballs into Varoma and put aside.
Place basil and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Set Aside.
Place Shallots and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Repeat if necessary.
Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add all the remaining ingredients, including reserved herbs.
Place varoma on top of bowl so meatballs can cook while soup is cooking. Cook 8 mins/Varoma/Speed 1, then puree 30 secs/speed 9, gradually increasing speeds from speed 1 to speed 9.
Take meatballs out of varoma and place as many in TM Basket if not all fits leave remaining in varoma. Put basket (Containing meatballs) in bowl (Containing soup). Put Varoma back on top of bowl if there are any meatballs left in it.
Cook for a further 15 minutes. This is where you may want to add some water to the soup to stop from going to thick. If consistency looks ok check soup at about 7 minutes to check and add water if necessary. NOTE: depending on the size of your meatballs you may want to reduce the final stage of cooking – I did this based on meatballs slightly larger than golf balls.
Once cooked put meatballs into thermoserver and pour soup over the top.
Serve with Cooked Green Vegetables eg: Broccoli & Zucchini.
You can use any Meat you like depending on your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)