- 220 g water
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g Baker's Flour, plus extra for dusting
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g Mozzarella Cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters and deseeded
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100 g sliced ham, cut into strips
- 100 g Sliced Salami, cut into strips
- full cream milk, for brushing
1h 50minPreparation 1h 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/37°C/speed 2.
- Add flour, oil and salt and knead 2 min/"Dough mode" . Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat or lightly floured work surface and shape into a ball. Transfer into a bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Set aside to prove until doubled in size (approx. 1 hour). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place cheeses into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add tomato, tomato paste and oregano and blend 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Divide dough into 16 equal portions (approx. 40 g each). Roll dough out into circles (approx. 10 cm diameter). Leaving a 3 cm border, spread 1 teaspoon of the reserved tomato mixture onto each circle. Top with ham, salami and reserved cheeses. Fold dough over to form a half circle, ensuring filling is enclosed. Press edges together with a fork to seal. Place onto prepared baking trays and brush with milk. Bake for 10-15 minutes (200°C), until golden brown, then serve warm.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts