- 220 g water
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g Baker's Flour, plus extra for dusting
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g Mozzarella Cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters and deseeded
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100 g sliced ham, cut into strips
- 100 g Sliced Salami, cut into strips
- full cream milk, for brushing
1h 50minPreparation 1h 50minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/37°C/speed 2.
- Add flour, oil and salt and knead 2 min/. Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat or lightly floured work surface and shape into a ball. Transfer into a bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Set aside to prove until doubled in size (approx. 1 hour). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place cheeses into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add tomato, tomato paste and oregano and blend 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Divide dough into 16 equal portions (approx. 40 g each). Roll dough out into circles (approx. 10 cm diameter). Leaving a 3 cm border, spread 1 teaspoon of the reserved tomato mixture onto each circle. Top with ham, salami and reserved cheeses. Fold dough over to form a half circle, ensuring filling is enclosed. Press edges together with a fork to seal. Place onto prepared baking trays and brush with milk. Bake for 10-15 minutes (200°C), until golden brown, then serve warm.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free