- 500 grams of minced pork and veal
- 1/2 a small brown onion, peeled and quarterd
- 2 cm piece of ginger, roughly chopped
- 1/4 level teaspoon of hot chilli powder
- 2 level teaspoons of chinese rice wine
- 1 level teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 packet of 30 gow gee wrappers
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the onion and ginger to the bowl, chop 5 seconds speed 5 - scrape down bowl and repeat
Add chilli, rice wine, sesame oil and the meat - mix 10 seconds, reverse, speed 3 - put mixture into a jug/bowl and divide in half ( you can either make 30 or 60 dumplings - I freeze one half for another time)
lay your wrappers on a board and place one teaspoon of the mix to the centre, with water on your finger dampen the edges of the wrapper and fold over, I like to seal the edges with a fork - continue untill all the wrappers are filled
Place a litre of water in the jug - no need to wash the bowl - spray Varomal lightly with a spray oil and place the dumplings on top and bottom - cook 20 minutes, varoma, speed 4
I love Poonsin Vietnamese dipping sauce with these but use a dipping sauce of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)