- 500 grams of minced pork and veal
- 1/2 a small brown onion, peeled and quarterd
- 2 cm piece of ginger, roughly chopped
- 1/4 level teaspoon of hot chilli powder
- 2 level teaspoons of chinese rice wine
- 1 level teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 packet of 30 gow gee wrappers
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the onion and ginger to the bowl, chop 5 seconds speed 5 - scrape down bowl and repeat
Add chilli, rice wine, sesame oil and the meat - mix 10 seconds, reverse, speed 3 - put mixture into a jug/bowl and divide in half ( you can either make 30 or 60 dumplings - I freeze one half for another time)
lay your wrappers on a board and place one teaspoon of the mix to the centre, with water on your finger dampen the edges of the wrapper and fold over, I like to seal the edges with a fork - continue untill all the wrappers are filled
Place a litre of water in the jug - no need to wash the bowl - spray Varomal lightly with a spray oil and place the dumplings on top and bottom - cook 20 minutes, varoma, speed 4
I love Poonsin Vietnamese dipping sauce with these but use a dipping sauce of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Tangy Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Chicken, tomato, basil, pasta
- Hearty chorizo, mushroom and bean soup Low GI
- Chunky chicken and mixed bean soup low GI
- Chicken tagine with quinoa Lower GI
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Easy chicken and mushroom, chick pea ragout