- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 slice day-old Mulit-grain bread, roughly torn into 1/4's
- 1 Egg, lighten beaten
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g Pork & Veal mince
Recipe is created for
Place fennel & coriander in TM bowl & dry roast for 12 Minutes, Varoma temp, Reverse + speed 1.
Allow seeds to cool for 5 minutes. Mill seeds for 30 seconds, speed 9.
Add bread to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 8.
Add all other ingredients to TM bowl and mix together for 30 seconds on speed 6-7.
Lay out lengths of Glad Wrap approx. 40cm in length. You wil need 6-8 lengths. Place a portion of the mixture (about the size of a tennis ball) at one end of each length of Glad Wrap. Roughly shape into a sausage. Roll up in the Glad Wrap tucking the edges under at the end.
Place sausages in the Varoma dish and tray.
Add 500g water to TM bowl. Put Varoma in place and cook for 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2.
Allow sausages to cool slightly before removing Glad Wrap. Sausages can now be finished off on the BBQ or frozen for later use. Please note that the sausages are not fully cooked at this stage. If you are serving these with a sauce then you can steam them for an extra 5 minutes so that they are completely cooked through. We like them finished off on the BBQ so that they taste like 'normal' sausages.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption