- 700 grams of water
- 250-300 grams of red rice, soak overnight or 2h prior cooking
- 400-500 grams of pork tenderloins, fat removed
- 10 dried pitted prunes
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 200 grams green beens
- 100 grams of Prosciutto
- 200 grams thickened cream
- 2 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cornflour
2h 46minPreparation 2h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Pour water to the mixing bowl and place red rice in to simmering basket. Start cooking for 10min/Varoma/sp3.
2. Meanwhile place pork tenderloin on chopping board and cut to 5-6 even pieces. Cut through lenthways and stuffed with dried prunes, about 2 prunes per piece. Season with salt and peper. Place in to Varoma basket.
3. Divide grean beens into 5-6 equal bundles and place them crosswise onto Prosciutto slices. You can cut Prosciutto slices in half if they too big. Place in to Varoma tray.
4. When rice finished cooking after the first 10 min/ place Varoma into position with meat and beens and cook together with rice for another 20min/Varoma/sp3.
5. Place rice, meat and beans in to Thermoserver.
Rinse bowl and pour all Sauce ingredients in to the bowl. Cook 6min/90/sp3 with MC off.
Serve rice, meat and beens on the plate and pour sauce over the meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Christmas Salad
- Satay noodle salad
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon