THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 brown onion, 90g
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 chorizo, Diced into 1cm thick slices
- 400 g Pork belly slices, Diced into 3cm pieces
- 1000 g frozen peas
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoons paprika (not smoked)
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 200 g canned diced tomatoes
- 150 g white wine
- 100 g water
- 4 eggs
- 500 g water to cook eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop 5sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add 30g olive oil and sauté 3 min /varoma/speed1 MC off
3. Add chorizo, diced pork belly and cook 3 min / 120/ / . Place basket ontop of lid instead of MC
4. Add half of the frozen peas, vegetable stock, tomatoe paste, paprika, diced tomatoes, white wine and 100g water. Mix together then add the rest of the peas and mix again. The mixture will be very close to the maximum line, however will settle as the peas begin to cook.
remove and place in thermo server.
Without washing your bowl. Place 500g water into jug. Place 4 Dariole moulds into your simmersing basket and add 1 egg into each dariole mould. Place the basket in your jug and cook 14min/100°/speed3.
Adjust cooking time for less if you prefer your eggs a little more on the runny side.
Remove eggs from moulds and add to the thermo server. Enjoy!!!
**If you don’t like egg or are allergic leave this step out**
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling