THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 chorizo, Diced into 1cm thick slices
- 400 g Pork belly slices, Diced into 3cm pieces
- 1000 g frozen peas
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoons paprika (not smoked)
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 200 g canned diced tomatoes
- 150 g white wine
- 100 g water
- 4-6 eggs
- 500 g Boiling water to cook eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop 5sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add 30g olive oil and sauté 3 min /varoma/speed1 MC off
3. Add chorizo, diced pork belly and cook 3 min / 120/ / . Place basket or varoma base instead of MC
4. Add half of the frozen peas, vegetable stock, tomatoe paste, paprika, diced tomatoes, white wine and 100g water. Mix together then add the rest of the peas and mix again. The mixture will be very close to the maximum line, however will settle as the peas begin to cook.
remove and place in thermo server.
without washing bowl. Place 500g boiling water into jug. Place 4-6 eggs in Dari ole moulds and place the into your varoma base without the tray. Place lid on top and cook 10min/varoma/speed2
Adjust cooking time for less if you prefer your eggs a little more on the runny side.
Remove eggs from moulds and add to the thermo server. Enjoy!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes