- 1 stalk leek, chopped in chunks
- 100 g carrot, peeled, chunked
- 1 stalks Celery, cut in thirds
- 1 level teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2-4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 5-6 pieces lovely legs (approx 700g)
- 125 g white wine, dry
- 325 g water
- 1 level tbsp Chicken stock concentrate
- 1 zuchinni, cut in chunks
- 30 g plain flour
- 30 g oil
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the zucchini into thirds. Place in bowl.
CHOP 5 sec/ speed 4 and set aside
Place in the bowl: leek; carrot; celery; garlic.
CHOP 5 sec/ speed 5. Scrape down.
Add 1 tsp Dijon mustard and oil
Sauté 6 minutes/120 degrees/ speed 1, MC off. Scrape down. Add flour
Sauté a further 5 minutes /Varoma/ speed 0.5. Scrape down.
- Add white wine; stock concentrate; water; lovely legs
- Cook 15 mins/100/ speed / MC on. Use spatula to assist as cooking
Add reserved zuchinni and cook a further
15 mins/Varoma/ speed /MC on
Transfer to thermoserver or rest 5 mins before serving
- Serve with mash
Serves 2-3 people
Chicken thigh fillets work well and if used can feed more people. If using thigh fillets cooking times will be less.
Makes a lot of sauce. You can cook extra chicken or freeze the sauce for another night.
Sauce easily converts to soup, add noodles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- No mess rissoles
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta