- 1000 grams Chicken Roll, Chicken already deboned and fashioned into a roll. Can be bought fresh or frozen and with or without stuffing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 1 litre of water to bowl
place lid on but do not use measuring cup
Roughly line the Varoma with baking paper. This will help retain juices for gravy (if you are making it)
Place the unpackaged Chicken roll in the Varoma
Place Varoma onto bowl lid
Cover Varoma with lid
Set the time to 40 minutes
Set the temperature to varoma
Set speed to 1
Roast Chicken Roll
Accessories you need
If the chicken requires more cooking the proceed with the time, temperature and speed settings above for short time periods until done. This may occur for the following reasons:
1 Extra time required if you are cooking the chicken from frozen
2 Chicken roll that has a stuffing may require more or less time
If you prefer to have the meat browned you can do so using one of the following methods:
1 Carefully use a blow torch to brown the meat after you have cooked it
2 After cooking in the Varoma finish off the meat in the oven or grill to brown
3 Brown the meat before cooking in the Varoma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"