- 280 grams tepid water
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 grams baker's flour
- 60 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 120 grams coconut cream
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- 150 grams chicken breast, cut into strips 1 cm wide
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 roasted red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 can Mango pieces, cut lengthways, about 1.5cm wide
* Put water and yeast in bowl. Heat 1 min/37degrees/speed 1.
* Add all remaining ingredients and mix 6 sec/speed 6, then kneed 1.5 min//.
* Allow to prove for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
* Knock back dough and divide into 4 even pieces.
* Place all ingredients in mixing bowl. Cook 4min/90 degrees// speed 1.
* Set aside.
Curry chicken strips:
* Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
* Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Assembling the pizza:
* Roll one of the pieces of dough and place it onto an oiled pizza tray.
* Spread 1/4 cup of satay sauce over the pizza base.
* Arrange chicken, mango and capsicum pieces how ever you like (I sometimes do strips, sometimes make a lovely mess).
* Place pizza in oven at about 200 - 220 degrees celcius.
* Bake for about 15 minutes, or until pizza base and chicken are cooked.
Accessories you need
This is a recipe that you will either love or hate! Our house is divided!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing