- 280 grams tepid water
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 grams baker's flour
- 60 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 120 grams coconut cream
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- 150 grams chicken breast, cut into strips 1 cm wide
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 roasted red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 can Mango pieces, cut lengthways, about 1.5cm wide
* Put water and yeast in bowl. Heat 1 min/37degrees/speed 1.
* Add all remaining ingredients and mix 6 sec/speed 6, then kneed 1.5 min//.
* Allow to prove for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
* Knock back dough and divide into 4 even pieces.
* Place all ingredients in mixing bowl. Cook 4min/90 degrees// speed 1.
* Set aside.
Curry chicken strips:
* Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
* Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Assembling the pizza:
* Roll one of the pieces of dough and place it onto an oiled pizza tray.
* Spread 1/4 cup of satay sauce over the pizza base.
* Arrange chicken, mango and capsicum pieces how ever you like (I sometimes do strips, sometimes make a lovely mess).
* Place pizza in oven at about 200 - 220 degrees celcius.
* Bake for about 15 minutes, or until pizza base and chicken are cooked.
Accessories you need
This is a recipe that you will either love or hate! Our house is divided!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)