- 1 onion, large, peeled and quartered
- 20 g Evoo, (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 4 Medium potatoes, unpeeled, chopped into 4-6 pieces
- 1 carrot, chopped into chunks
- 2 sticks celery, chopped into chunks
- (Can also add pumpkin, peas, parsnip etc.)
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- beef stock, (if desired)
- 350 ml water
- 500 gram Mince Steak
- 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon cornflour, mixed wth a little water
8Recipe is created for
Add onion to TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds Speed 5
Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes 100° Speed 1
Add vegetables and chop for 2-3 seconds on Speed 5
Season with salt and pepper, add Worcestershire sauce, and beef stock (if using). Add water.
For a chunkier mince:
Place the chunk of mince steak on top, without incorporating into vegetable mixture.
Cook for 10 minutes 100° REVERSE and Speed 1.
Take lid off and using spatula, mix in mince steak, breaking up larger pieces.
Cook for a further 10 minutes 100° REVERSE and Speed 1.
For a finer mince:
Add mince steak and incorporate with your spatula.
Cook for 20 minutes 100° REVERSE and Speed 1.
Take lid off TM - add tomato sauce, and using spatula, quickly stir in cornflour. Replace lid and cook for 1 minute REVERSE and Speed 1.
This is lovely served with mashed potato on top, sprinkled with a little cheese and browned under the grill. Also lovely as a pie filling, or just served on toast as a tasty snack!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Turkey rissoles w/ steamed vege
- Shredded Beef for Tacos
- Spiced Honey Chicken with jus