- 1.000 g pork short ribs
- 60 g oyster sauce
- 60 g light soy sauce
- 3 piece of ginger, around 3cm or more
- 2 --- garlic cloves
- 40g sugar raw, (or coconut sugar)
- 40 g cooking oil
- 20 g rice vinegar
- 30 g Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine
- 4 spring onions chopped to 2 cm
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Marinate the pork with soy sauce and oyster sauce for at least 30 mins in the refrigerator.
- Chop ginger and garlic anc chop 5sec/sp5
- Add cooking oil and sugar and saute for 3min/Varoma/Sp1
- Add meat and cook for 7 mins / Varoma / Reverse Stir
Add cooking wine and vinegar, sauces. Cook for 25 mins / Varoma / Reverse Stir. Leave MC off.
You van place Varoma on top and steam some vegetables
- Transfer to ThermoServer or serving plate, discard the exceeding oil (if any), fold the sauce with spatula and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties