- 1 batch mashed potato
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 1 carrot chopped
- 30g olive oil
- 400g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1.5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- half tomato tin of water
- leftover roast lamb cut into pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook mashed potato using whatever recipe you prefer. I use Thermomike's Best Mashed Potato Ever recipe. Set aside in aThermoserver to keep warm. Wash and dry bowl.
- Place lamb into bowl and chop 10-15 seconds, , speed 4 or until shredded. Set aside.
- Chop carrot and onion for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down with spatula.
- Add olive oil and sauté 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, water and lamb to bowl and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed 1.
- Transfer to baking dish, top with potato and cook at 180 for 15-20 minutes or until potato is golden and sauce bubbling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Quick Thai Chicken Curry
- Marlene's Choc Peppermint Slice
- Salted Caramel and Pecan Hot Cross Buns