- 1 batch mashed potato
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 1 carrot chopped
- 30g olive oil
- 400g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1.5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- half tomato tin of water
- leftover roast lamb cut into pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook mashed potato using whatever recipe you prefer. I use Thermomike's Best Mashed Potato Ever recipe. Set aside in aThermoserver to keep warm. Wash and dry bowl.
- Place lamb into bowl and chop 10-15 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 4 or until shredded. Set aside.
- Chop carrot and onion for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down with spatula.
- Add olive oil and sauté 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, water and lamb to bowl and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1.
- Transfer to baking dish, top with potato and cook at 180 for 15-20 minutes or until potato is golden and sauce bubbling.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars