- 1 batch mashed potato
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 1 carrot chopped
- 30g olive oil
- 400g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1.5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- half tomato tin of water
- leftover roast lamb cut into pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook mashed potato using whatever recipe you prefer. I use Thermomike's Best Mashed Potato Ever recipe. Set aside in aThermoserver to keep warm. Wash and dry bowl.
- Place lamb into bowl and chop 10-15 seconds, , speed 4 or until shredded. Set aside.
- Chop carrot and onion for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down with spatula.
- Add olive oil and sauté 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, water and lamb to bowl and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed 1.
- Transfer to baking dish, top with potato and cook at 180 for 15-20 minutes or until potato is golden and sauce bubbling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Quick Thai Chicken Curry
- Marlene's Choc Peppermint Slice
- Salted Caramel and Pecan Hot Cross Buns
- No Cheese Nacho "Cheese" Dip