THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 --- onion
- 100 g brown sugar
- 125 g water
- 125 g soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1250 g chicken thigh fillet, skin off, fat removed
- serve with rice
Place onion and garlic in tmx bowl and chop sp7/1sec. scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add remaining ingredients and mix sp5/6-10secs (making sure sugar is dissolved).
Pour onto chicken and allow to marinade for up to 24hrs. Cook chicken in veroma whilst making rice, in oven or on bbq.
Serve with steamed basmati or jasmine rice, a rice pilaf or fried rice. All of these work great.
I usually only use a sprinkle of cayenne (as cayenne papper is very spicy) and the minimum amount of chilli flakes as I'm not a huge fan of spicy food.
This chicken tastes great if you finish it off on the BBQ to get a little char-grilled action.
You can make this by cutting up a whole chicken into 8 pieces as well.
I have made this marinade and put on chicken and cooked in oven straight away and used the marinade in the pan as a sauce and it tasted great.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls(Refined sugar free, dairy & egg free)
- Fool proof 15min Jam
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup