- 2 Large, cut to tenderloin size, Chicken breasts
- 2 medium leeks, Onions
- 2 Peeled, cored and rough sliced, Green apples
- 200 grams Cheddar cheese
- 20 Button mushrooms
8Recipe is created for
Adapted from the Hairy Bikers
2 large chicken breasts
2 med onions
2 Green Apples
20 ish button mushrooms
250ml Apple Cider
4 tbsp plain flour
Salt pepper and thyme to taste
2 tbsp vege stock (EDC p17)
Seal the chicken breast all over in butter and garlic
I cut mine to tenderloin sizeish
Put in roasting tray at 180 while you do everything else
Grate cheddar on 4 for a couple of minutes
Set to on side
Core and quarter two green apples, add to bowl
Pulse to reasonably fine
Add Mushrooms pulse
Two onions roughly chopped in bowl
Pulse once... Twice at your peril
Add a dash of olive oil
Sauté at 100 for 5 minutes in reverse
Add 3 to 4 tbsps plain flour and mix in reverse
Add apples, mushrooms, 250ml cider with two tbsp veg stock
Add spices.... Thyme, pepper
Cook 100C for 15min in reverse
You can add cream here if you want.... I don't think it (or me) needed it!
Pour over chicken, cover with cheddar, put under grill to nicely brown
I served with 15mm rounds of baked sweet potato, blanched broccolini and baby Dutch carrots tossed in a pan with butter, pepper and the juice of a mandarin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken