- 4 cloves garlic
- 250 grams Pork Steaks, cut into 3cm cubes
- 250 grams Green Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 spring onions
- 40 grams fish sauce
- 40 grams oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar or Palm Sugar
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 Egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon of milk or water
Place garlic in bowl and chop for 2 seconds/speed 7
Add pork and finely chop by pressing turbo twice
Add green prawns, spring onions and chop for 3 seconds/speed 7 (depending on your preferred consistency)
Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper, sugar and mix for 8 seconds/ reverse/speed 4 until incorporated.
Empty mixture into a bowl and clean TM bowl.
Half fill the TM bowl with cold water and heat water for 5 minutes/varoma/speed 1
While water is heating, make the wontons by spooning mixture into the centre of the wrappers, brush edges with egg wash. Close the sides by lifting corners and pinching them (I used a dumpling press).
Continue you the above process until all wrappers/filling is used up.
Spray the varoma trays with oil to prevent sticking.
Place wontons into varoma trays – remembering not to bunch them up as they will expand as they cook. (I placed about 8-9 per tray).
Cook for 15 minutes/varoma/speed 1
Check the filling and wonton wrapper is cooked.
Repeat with remaining wontons until all are cooked.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles